Your future duties & challenges
What’s the team like?
VSL is an international specialist construction company with a worldwide footprint. Our team in Praha has a focus on the repair, preservation and maintenance of existing structures, but also supports our new build businesses. Together, we work in a multidisciplinary environment to improve our technologies and develop new, innovative solutions. You will work in a diverse, multinational team with civil and mechanical engineers.
How will you make an impact?
- Collection of supporting documentation for invoicing and invoicing
- Communication with the sales and production departments and providing information from these departments to the finance department
- Checking and entering payments
- Administering of evidence of equipment and equipment rentals, preparation of documents for monthly depreciation
- Preparation of documents within the framework of posting employees abroad
- Preparation of documents for payroll processing
- Reporting of posted employees on foreign portals
- Monitoring of clients, receivables, reminders
- Administering of insurance evidence, providing updates and confirmation of insurance
- Administering of bank guarantees and handling of their issuance with the bank and clients
- Monitoring of retentions and requests to client for return of the retentions
- Participation in the company's annual audit, providing documentation for auditors
- Management and updating of all VSL CZ and VSL SK registers
- The financial assistant will work closely with the chief accountant and financial manager
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Secondary school education - economics, or in another field with relevant experience in administration
- Good knowledge of English (communication with partners and the Head Office
- Basic knowledge of Czech tax legislation, advantage of knowledge of international tax regulations
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new things
- Independence, reliability, responsibility, organizational skills, interest in work
- Employment in stable high reputation international company
Company benefits (meal vouchers, holiday allowance and supplementary pension insurance, mobile phone, laptop)
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.