Your future duties & challenges
What’s the team like?
VSL is an international specialist construction company with a worldwide footprint. Our team in Praha has a focus on the repair, preservation and maintenance of existing structures, but also supports our new build businesses. Together, we work in a multidisciplinary environment to improve our technologies and develop new, innovative solutions. You will work in a diverse, multinational team with civil and mechanical engineers.
How will you make an impact?
- Search and development of new business opportunities in repair and preservation
- Preparation of technical and budget proposals in cooperation with production team and office in Switzerland
- Relation with clients, subcontractors and suppliers
- Presentations on seminairs and other bussines promotion activities
- Contract preparation both clients and subcontractors
- Cooperation with production team (follow up, feed back)
So why not you?
Who are we looking for?
- Technical University degree (CVUT, VUT or similar)
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience in construction business (concrete structures construction, repairs)
- Advanced knowledge of Autocad, MS Excel and Word, MS Project
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to learn new things
- Independence, reliability, responsibility, organizational skills, interest in work
- Experience 2-5 year
- Previous experience in repair business is advantage
- Employment in stable high reputation international company
- Company benefits (meal vouchers, holiday allowance and supplementary pension insurance, mobile phone, laptop)
- Training courses
- Full time employment contract
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.