Your future duties & challenges
As a Business Development Manager you will report directly to the Profit Center Manager based in Czech Republic and you will have to secure the requisite volume of suitable work opportunities within the preferred geographic areas and market sectors in accord with VSL Poland Strategy.
To succeed on that your main missions will be to :
- Promote VSL its services to clients and consultants.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with clients and consultants.
- Obtain, evaluate and maximize market intelligence.
- Generate suitable business opportunities by launching secured business opportunities within VSL.
- Identify customer requirements/needs.
- Prepare required documentation.
- Attend prequalification meetings and interviews as required.
- Assist tender submissions as required.
- Assist the preparation of market reports, forecasts and statistics.
- Draw up a commercial strategy and proposes it to the management.
- Look for and targets future business, prospects for and ensures the loyalty of client base.
- Seek out new markets and new partners.
- Lead studies regarding technical legal and financial matters.
- Carrie out studies concerning technical, legal and financial aspects.
- Contribute to drawing up a commercial package which is then handed over to the works team.
So why not you?
- Completed studies (MA) in Engineering
- Held a minimum experience of 10 years in the Construction field
- Analytical mind, good summarising and negotiating skills.
- Practical and attentive attitude
- Good oral and writing skills both Polish and English languages
- Previous commercial experience.
- To have an in depth knowledge of the company, its projects and activities in the Poland and worldwide
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.