Your future duties & challenges
- Undertake joinery repairs, maintenance to fire doors, non-fire doors, partitioning work, shelving, hanging doors, minor furniture repairs, furniture assembly, ironmongery, building fabric repairs in connection with doors, general building fabric repairs and other ad-hoc tasks as required
- To apply trade skills to carry out scheduled and reactive tasks as needed
- To immediately report any potentially dangerous situations to the Supervisor
- To order materials and services using ordering system and to update records and job sheets to certify satisfactory delivery/completion
- To carry out the maintenance and repairs to all fire and non-fire doors within the Brunel Building as directed by line manager
- 40 hours per week (days)
So why not you?
- Time served Carpenter – qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Hold a current ECS/CSCS card (desirable)
- Must be proactive with a flexible attitude
- Experienced in both team and lone working
- Able to demonstrate experience in the FM sector (preferable) – ideally in a hospital environment
- Must be client focused, with the ability to respond professionally and efficiently
- Willingness to undertake further training
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.