Your future duties & challenges
· Reports to Cleaning Supervisor
· Undertake general cleaning duties in nominated areas
· Clean hard floor areas using a scrubber dryer ensuring attention to detail
· Carry out additional cleaning duties to agreed schedules for work
· Keep clients environments clean and tidy to a high standard
· Working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day between 09:30 and 14:30
So why not you?
· Previous cleaning experience in a similar role/environment essential
· Ideally hold a BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science) training certificate or equivalent
· Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of work with attention to detail
· Adaptable and flexible can-do approach
· Ability to work as part of a team or independently
· Basic knowledge of COSHH and health and safety for use of equipment (e.g. mops, hoovers etc.) and chemicals is essential
· Experience in a government atmosphere is desirable
· Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance; this requires 3 years’ residency in the UK and a valid passport
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.