Your future duties & challenges
· To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas, etc.
· To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the building
· Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers
· Removing rubbish to designated areas
· Assist with premises tasks
· Set up assembly hall and classrooms
· To be fully compliant with H&S, COSHH regulations
· Working 25 hours per week from 16.00 – 21.00, Monday to Friday.
So why not you?
· Cleaning experience essential
· A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training and development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.