Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to the Cleaning Supervisor
- Working as part of the cleaning team, to clean all areas of the building to the highest standards
- To monitor cleaning and toilet consumables and report shortfalls to the Cleaning Team Leader to ensure sufficient materials are available
- To provide a rapid response to deal with spillages, etc. and to carry out additional cleaning duties for work requested through the Help Desk
- To report any equipment, furniture, fixtures or fittings in need of repair or replacement
- Working 46 weeks of the year - 15 hours per week, 16:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Cleaning experience essential ideally in a similar environment
- A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
- Able to obtain DBS (CRB) clearance due to working alongside children
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.