Your future duties & challenges
- Reporting to the Domestic Services Supervisor
- To work within the cleaning team providing a professional cleaning service as part of a team
- To carry out cleaning duties in allocated parts of the college ensuring that a high quality of cleanliness is maintained to agreed standards
- To use equipment/materials provided as instructed and maintain in good condition
- Working 33 hours per week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 05:00-10:00 and on Tuesday from 05:00-13:30.
So why not you?
- Experience of working in a similar role essential
- Team player with a flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations together with safe working practices
- Good IT skills
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.