Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to Team Leader/Duty Manager/Manager
- Undertake general cleaning duties in designated areas
- Working with risk assessments and safe standards of work
- Carry out additional cleaning duties to agreed schedules for work
- Keep client’s environments clean and tidy to a high standard
- Working 40 hours per week from 08:00 to 16:30, Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
So why not you?
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar role/environment essential
- Ideally hold a BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science) training certificate or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of work with attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible can-do approach with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Basic knowledge of COSHH and health and safety for use of equipment (e.g. mops, hoovers etc.) and chemicals is essential
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods under COSHH
- Ability to deal with staff, in a professional and helpful manner
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance; this requires 3 years’ residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.