Your future duties & challenges
· Reports to the Cleaning Supervisor
· Working as part of the cleaning team, to clean all areas of the building to the highest standards
· To monitor cleaning and toilet consumables and report shortfalls to the Cleaning Team Leader to ensure sufficient materials are available
· To provide a rapid response to deal with spillages, etc. and to carry out additional cleaning duties for work requested through the Help Desk
· To report any equipment, furniture, fixtures or fittings in need of repair or replacement
· Working 10 hours per week from 06:00-08:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
· Cleaning experience essential ideally in a similar environment
· A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
· Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
· Able to obtain DBS (CRB) clearance due to working alongside children
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.