Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a part-time office Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team at our client’s site in Ashton, Greater Manchester working 25 hours per week: Monday to Wednesday from 06:30 to 11:30 and Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 to 12:00.
- Reporting into the Soft Services function
- To carry out general cleaning duties as instructed to the highest standards
- To ensure all cleaning equipment is safe to use, reporting any defects
- Clean carpets ensuring they are vacuumed and deep cleaned as required
- Wash all floors to ensure dust free with no smear or stains
- Empty all waste bins ensuring they are disinfected and free from marks / smells
- Cleaning of toilet and washroom areas, reporting any issues to the manager
- Clean all fixtures and fittings ensuring all are free from dust
- Carry out internal hand height window cleaning
- Work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry out routine cleaning or specific tasks as required
- To maintain store cupboards and replenish stock / materials
- Working 25 hours per week: Monday to Wednesday from 06:30 to 11:30 and Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 to 12:00
So why not you?
- Experience in a similar role and ability to travel to other sites an advantage
- Must be able to pass relevant security vetting levels for the client in question
- Good customer care and people skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Experience of COSHH essential
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.