Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Office Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team working at Cheadle police station. The role is working 20hrs per week from 7am–11am Monday to Friday.
- Reporting to the Site Manager
- To carry out cleaning duties as instructed to the highest standards
- Undertake general cleaning duties across the sites as required
- To ensure all cleaning equipment is safe to use, reporting any defects
- Clean carpets ensuring they are vacuumed and deep cleaned as required
- Washing all floors to ensure dust free with no smear or stains
- Empty all waste bins ensure they are disinfected and free from marks / smells
- Cleaning of toilet and washroom areas, reporting any issues to the manager
- Clean all fixtures and fittings ensuring all are free form dust
- Carry out internal hand height window cleaning
- Carry out other specific cleaning tasks as required
- Work alone with minimum supervision or within a team to carry out routine cleaning across the estate
- To maintain store cupboards and replenish stock / materials
- To provide support in coverage of the various sites within the estate to ensure consistent service
So why not you?
- Experience in a similar role and ability to travel to other sites an advantage
- Good customer care and people skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Experience of COSHH essential
- Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
- Must be able to pass Greater Manchester Police security vetting
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.