Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has exciting opportunities for a School Cleaner to join our Facilities Management team at a school in Forest Hill. This is a permanent part-time position working Monday to Friday from 6am to 1pm during TERM-TIME ONLY.
- To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas, etc.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the school
- Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers
- Removing rubbish to designated areas
- To be fully compliant with H&S, COSHH regulations
- Working 35 hours per week, from 06:00 to 13:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Cleaning experience essential
- A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
- Able to obtain DBS clearance due to working alongside children
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.