Your future duties & challenges
- To carry out all cleaning duties such as mopping of floors, damp dusting, cleaning of basins, sinks and toilet areas, etc.
- To ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the school
- Refilling of toilet rolls, hand towels and soap dispensers
- Removing rubbish to designated areas
- To be fully compliant with H&S, COSHH regulations
- Working 25 hours per week, from 13:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Cleaning experience essential
- · A flexible attitude along with excellent customer service skills
- · Good written and verbal communication skills
- · Well organised with the ability to plan and prioritise your work
- · Good knowledge of health and safety regulations and safe working practices
- · Able to obtain DBS clearance due to working alongside children
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.