Your future duties & challenges
· To undertake general cleaning duties including cleaning of floors, toilets, furniture and fittings, emptying bins, removal of rubbish, etc.
· Keep Client’s environments clean and tidy to the highest standards
· To manage the work of the Cleaning Staff which will include training, instructing and supervising
· To ensure all works carried out by the Cleaning Staff are completed with due observation to appropriate Health & Safety requirements
· Train, instruct and supervise the work of Cleaning Staff
· To undertake a Deep Clean which includes, all of the above, plus for example shampooing carpets, stripping and re-polishing floors, cleaning lockers, etc.
· To check cleaning equipment is safe to use before starting work and report any defects immediately. Ensure all cleaning equipment, including machinery used, is cleaned and returned to designated storerooms in a safe and tidy manner after use ready for next cleaning operation
· Working 40 hours per week from 06:00 -15:00, Monday to Friday.
So why not you?
· Ideally should have experience of working in a cleaning supervisory role
· Experience of working in a customer focused environment essential
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all types of people
· A flexible and proactive approach to work with a can do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Health & Safety requirements for the equipment and chemicals used
· Able to work under own initiative to meet requirements of the role
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.