Your future duties & challenges
Assist the commercial team in implementing effective commercial practices across the project.
All our employees have a key role in ensuring the success of CYP’s health, safety, environmental & quality management program and to fulfil this, each person must adopt the Projects core safety and environmental values.
Main key accountabilities:
- Provide financial and accounting support working within relevant procedures and guidelines
- Assist in the implementation of a efficient project-related document control register and procedure
- Establish and maintain a correspondence filing system
- Understanding of contractual requirements and stakeholder expectations
- Ability to assist in compliance and report procedures and processes
- Ability to assist in records management procedures and records, register and version control
- Deliver a scope of work in accordance with procedures, project plans or specifications for work that is planned for the short term view, e.g. from daily to fortnightly
- Review project based Rights & Obligations under the Head Contract and ensure commercial practices are aligned and project team is aware of Head Contract Rights and Obligations.
- Review project based Commercial Practices utilising the Commercial Handbook and provide feedback to the Project Manager.
- Provide assistance to the Commercial Team with earned value and productivity reporting.
- Ensure that the obligations of every individual to have a duty of care for people, community, Safety, Quality, Environment etc. are supported
So why not you?
Essential: Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or Engineering, or other associated disciplines
Desirable: Further education for future career path, e.g. recognition of prior learning
Essential: Technical competency, understanding, experience or commitment to the area that wish to work in, e.g. Commercial
- Relevant work experience in area of expertise as per University/course requirements, e.g. 90-120 days for Commercial
- Work towards professional experience
Proactivity, dynamism, good communication and presentation skills, problem solving etc.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.