Your future duties & challenges
- To provide effective and professional compliance support to the Operational/FM Team by providing operational documentation, record keeping and monitoring statutory compliance services relating to all locations on the contract
- To assist as required with third party and internal compliance audits and help ensure the Business complies to all necessary statutory, mandatory and H&S requirements.
- Support the Hard FM team with reviews of RAMs, quotations, PO’s and other ad-hoc queries
- To assist in the management of the 53-week planner, and the scheduling of sub-contractors against the required visit
- To liaise with the client team to ensure all relevant compliance documentation is available to be uploaded to their systems at any time
- Ensure all maintenance contracts and documentation with external contractors are in order
- Co-ordinate and manage sub-contractors in collaboration with Hard Services Management. Ensuring all processes are adhered to and provide regular feedback on their performance.
- The hours for this role are 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT, communication and client relationship skills
- High level of literacy in using CAFM packages (knowledge of Maximo is desirable)
- Experience in co-ordinating compliance on a multi-site contract
- Able to use own initiative and work well under pressure, whilst maintaining attention to detail
- To be able to work effectively alone, or as part of a team
- Holding an IOSH certificate (or equivalent) is desirable
- Experience of working on local government contracts is desirable
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.