Your future duties & challenges
· To operate an effective and professional compliance / administration service ensuring that the appropriate record keeping processes are maintained to demonstrate compliance with contract deliverables and company procedures.
· To monitor work in progress and manage the PPM planner and the scheduling of sub-contractors against the planner
· To ensure that invoicing and purchasing is organised and kept up to date
· Assist in the preparation of reports and documents as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
· Assist in answering all web cycle queries, ensuring they are closed off in a timely manner
· To ensure all overtime is tracked and communicated to payroll
· To assist with third party and internal Compliance audits to help ensure the compliance to statutory, mandatory and H&S requirements
· Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 0800 to 1700
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing excellent / high level administration support
· Knowledge of Maximo is highly desirable
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use Microsoft Office and management systems)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Ability to multi task in a busy work environment
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.