Your future duties & challenges
· To deploy Lean management approach in VSL (Be+) on project and department
· Help to stablish Lean Management culture in the company
· To raise awareness of Be+ among all staff in VSL
· Animate / follow VSL project be+ focused
· Support administrative task
· Collect data for the database (project or department targets, improvement, gain, lessons learnt….)
· Share and communicate about be+ achievement on project
· Work with
o Communication department
o Business lines for knowledge consolidation, productivity, competitiveness, Quality
o External consultant
· Travelling on site if required
So why not you?
Relevant degree, preferably in bachelor’s in civil engineering / Industrial Engineering with Lean Management knowledge
· Overall 1/2 years experience in construction industry to be able to apprehend projects sites, back office, client relations.
· Good listening skills
· Ability to communicate well with people
· Strong self-motivation
· A drive to perform
· Good interpersonal skills and a team player
· Ability to work on MS Office / MS Project / Power BI.
· Ability to speak English / Spanish. French is a plus.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.