Your future duties & challenges
- Will lead the technical strategy of the contract, ensuring consistency and best practice across all sites within the portfolio. Focussing on asset management, planning, compliance and quality assurance
- To implement and monitor all contract processes and procedures (in line with business policy, client expectations, regulatory standards and Home Office, HSE and GMP/GLP/GXP requirements)
- Support the GM with the ongoing review of the operating model and contract resources to achieve/exceed key performance criteria and value for money
- Design and implement bespoke maintenance regimes that manage risk and maximise reliability, operational availability and productivity of the portfolio
- Will assist the GM with troubleshooting and problem solving as required. Driving the continuous improvement process and participating in Business Continuity Planning. Able to identify, mitigate and manage risks and opportunities
- Must support the development of a capital projects programme that delivers best value and achieves targeted energy and carbon reductions
- Become the designated contact with central research and development and innovation teams, sharing appropriate solutions for the benefit of the contract and bring forth challenges to be addressed
So why not you?
- A relevant degree or equivalent would be highly desirable (such as a HNC in relevant discipline), together with membership of a relevant professional institution
- Will come from a Hard FM background with experience gained using the CAFM (Maximo) system to ensure the contract operates efficiently
- Must have excellent communication, leadership and motivational skills
- Will have an understanding of statutory compliance and contract deliverables
- Will have experience of managing multi-functional teams
- Complex contract experience highly desirable
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.