Your future duties & challenges
As Control Engineer Equipment and Monitoring within the VSL Technology Business Line you will report directly to the Equipment Development Manager (EDM) and your main missions will be :
- Prepares control-specifications.
- Manages controls under supervision of EDM.
- Retrofit, troubleshooting and testing of equipment controls and monitoring installations
- Develops new controls and monitoring installations, issues control diagrams and documentation in liaison with the EDM and EDE.
- Reviews and validates existing equipment controls and new developments / design adjustments.
- Manages monitoring projects with support from local entity or project team
- Internal contact person and support for control and monitoring issues and troubleshooting.
- Contact person for external suppliers and software engineers.
- Collects and consolidates feedback and return on experience from PCs on equipment controls and monitoring installations
- Equipment control and monitoring specifications (issues)
- Control diagrams and documentation (issues)
- Operations and maintenance manuals / check lists (issues)
- Technical reports on equipment control and monitoring testing (issues)
So why not you?
- Höhere Fachschule or Fachhochschule qualification with 2 years experience
- Interested in construction industry site operation, wide scope of activity and project
- Mechanical, Automation or Systems Engineer / Technician (HF)
- Experienced in the field of PLC, Controls, Sensors, Mechatronic
- 3D CAD knowledge
- English, fluent oral and written
- German knowledge, oral and reading
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.