Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for Security Officers looking to supplement their hours to join our Security team at a large corporate building in Warrington. This is a CASUAL position working 12hr shifts days/nights (7am-7pm / 7pm-7am shift pattern), on an as required basis.
Main Purpose of Job
- To form part of a fully integrated guarding service which is operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, ensuring that the service provided is professional, timely and in keeping with contractual requirements.
- The aim of the service is to provide a safe and secure environment for all occupants, visitors and contractors within and around the building.
So why not you?
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure access control and visitor monitoring and booking systems are complied with and challenge unescorted/unidentified visitors.
- To remain observant and vigilant at all times; monitoring entrances and exits by patrolling and the use of surveillance equipment.
- To carry out searches as required (e.g. vehicles, bags etc.)
- To guard and patrol buildings in accordance with assignment instructions.
- To operate security related equipment and ensure communication is maintained through the use of mobile radios and mobile telephones.
- To respond to security alerts in accordance with agreed procedures and assignment instructions and emergency situations in accordance with contract specifications.
- To maintain records and complete incident reports
- To cooperate and comply with periodic security audits/inspections and participate in security drills and exercises when required.
- To carry out escort duties as and when required.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.