Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics, a subsidiary of Bouygues Construction, specialises in public infrastructure works. Its areas of expertise are as follows:
- The construction of engineering structures;
- Linear infrastructure projects (road and rail);
- River and maritime works;
- Maintenance, renovation and repair of structures.
For several years now, our teams have been based in the UK to develop our activities there and to carry out the construction of two major projects in the country:
Your main responsibilities will be:
1) Management of CSDP (Semi-Direct Production Costs):
- Supervise a team of 2 colleagues.
- Oversee the expenses related to CRP BY UK, including payroll, accounting, and taxation.
- Maintain an efficient Cost Budget (CB) file.
2) Commercial Management:
- Supervise a section with fewer than 10 team members.
- Handle expenses from the Technical Department (DT) and some third-party expenses.
- Monitor costs of ongoing bids.
- Maintain an efficient CB file.
3) Internal Account Management:
- Allocate expenses across different Internal Accounts (CIs), notably payroll, expense reports, vehicles, and IT expenses.
- Generate monthly cost-based invoicing to Joint Ventures (JVs).
- Participate in monthly closures by verifying expenditure completeness.
- Maintain an efficient closure file.
- Update and monitor monthly budget control for the internal accounts of 2 ongoing projects.
- Verify the completeness of expenses and revenue.
4) Sizewell Management:
- Provide engineers from the DT for the study phase.
- Establish monthly billing to the client.
- Create and communicate billing forecasts to the client.
- Update billing rates twice a year during remuneration reviews.
- Create and communicate monthly time tracking files to the client.
5) Nature of Tasks:
- Management of internal account invoice discrepancies using SAP ERP.
- Participation in monthly closures.
- Preparation of overall branch forecasts three times a year (Actual1, Actual2, and Plan).
6) Client Audit:
- Respond to client auditors' inquiries regarding the 2 ongoing projects.
- Produce justifications and provide explanations.
- Manage a significant increase in requests and their frequency to justify the amounts billed to JVs.
So why not you?
- Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 6 months/1 year of experience in cost control, financial analysis, or related roles within a similar industry.
- Proficiency in SAP or other financial ERP software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal teams and client auditors.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of cost management, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Team leadership experience, if supervising a team.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and handle increased audit demands.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and financial modeling.
- Knowledge of internal accounts, billing processes, and cost allocation.
- Excellent understanding of financial regulations and compliance.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.