Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Travaux Publics is looking for his/her future VIE Design Engineer in Hong Kong, your role within the department will be:
• Working under senior design management team part of the overall technical team (design, methods, temporary works, BIM)
• Responsible for design management of structures on the T2 project (TBM tunnel, tunnel support, ELS design, permanent lining, etc.)
• Coordinate with production team and technical team (methods, BIM, other interfacing design managers) to develop the design or modification of the design during construction;
• Coordinate with design consultants (locally and with Bouygues Head Office), project RSS team, government authorities in terms of design submission and approval
• Follow-up the submission of the documentation for temporary work design and liaison with design consultants, independent checkers and Engineer’s site representative
• Tackle the challenges of fast track design process in construction works and fast change management
• Preferably, able to carry out design for temporary structures such as false work design, steel frames, steel and RC slabs, temporary platform, lifting frames, formworks, ELS for drainage installation, foundation design for supporting temporary structures (and manage associated design submission)
• At a minimum, able to carry out design checks in the design submission (check of the assumption, design approach, conclusion) and to summarize the requirements to the production team for a streamline site implementation
So why not you?
Bachelor degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent
Preferably some design experience or study in the structural/design field
Familiar with using computer software to carry out structural design.
Eager to learn, self-motivated and with good communication skills in English and French
Independent, able to work with limited supervision
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.