Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to Facilities Supervisor
- Undertakes general cleaning duties in nominated areas
- Uses equipment as instructed to ensure all cleaning tasks are carried out in a safe manner
- Carries out additional cleaning duties to agreed schedules for work
- Keep client environments clean and tidy to a high standard
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 06.00-09.00, 15 hours per week
So why not you?
- Previous cleaning experience, COSHH and H&S knowledge is essential
- Excellent customer service skills and a high standard of work with attention to detail
- Good communication skill both written and verbal are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Certificate in cleaning, COSHH and health would be an advantage
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.