Your future duties & challenges
To supervise a team of domestic staff responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff. The post-holder will have designated areas of responsibility and will liaise and work in co-operation with ward and departmental staff to ensure that the service is delivered in line with contractual requirements.
Competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
· Experience of working in a cleaning function
· Good Customer Service Skills
· Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work as part of team
· Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
· Ability to lead and delegate to a team
· Sound planning and organisational skills
· Ability to attain Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.