Your future duties & challenges
· Manage a team of domestic staff, monitoring performance of staff to ensure cleaning standards are maintained
· Responsible for maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff
· Investigate incidents/complaints of poor performance, including interviewing staff and reporting relevant information appropriately to management
· Assist with the induction, training, performance management and appraisal of all domestic staff, including Return to Work interviews
· Train and develop the team as required by the company and legislation (to include induction, skills/on the job training, statutory, refresher, Tool Box Talks and training for further development)
· Working a 4 on-4 off shift pattern
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
· Experience of working in a cleaning function
· Good Customer Service Skills
· Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work as part of team
· Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
· Ability to lead and delegate to a team
· Sound planning and organisational skills
· Ability to attain Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.