Your future duties & challenges
To provide and maintain a safe and highly efficient domestic service to patients and staff of the hospital. To ensure that the highest standards are achieved and maintained throughout the site and to provide a hands-on approach to motivate, train and encourage domestic staff. To ensure that the domestic team are aware of their responsibilities under the performance management system and to ensure we meet the required PMS levels, liaising with departmental heads where necessary.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
· General level of education
· Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
· Ability to attain Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
· Customer Service Skills
· Flexible and adaptable attitude to work
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Attention to detail
· Ability to lead and delegate to a team
· Sound planning and organisational skills
· Experience of work within a cleaning department
· Subject to obtaining DBS (formally CRB) check
· Basic Health and Safety Certificate
· Experience of a customer-facing role
· Experience in a supervisory role
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.