Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Contract Manager
· To lead the execution and provision of Energy Management Services across the whole Broomfield Hospital Estate and in conjunction with Mid Essex Hospital Trust. This shall include utilities monitoring and reporting, compliance, project identification and development.
· To provide professional advice in the delivery of energy saving initiatives, ranging from no/low cost actions to major energy projects
· To liaise with the energy engineering team for support in development of projects
· To be a dynamic and enthusiastic lead for energy saving initiatives
· Supervise, co-ordinate and administer the daily operations and energy utilities within the Estate
· Undertake options appraisals, feasibility studies and develop business cases for project programmes; agree strategy for implementation utilising and co-ordinating Energy Engineering resources where applicable
· Formulation, setting and monitoring of the annual energy budget. Develop forecast and reports for budget establishment incorporating energy consumption and conservation impact.
· Produce monthly energy reports
· Working 40 hours per week from 08:00 to 17:00, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
· Degree qualified BSc/BEng in Building Services / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or similar
· Will be a strong communicator at all levels with proven project management skills
· Ideally be a member of the Energy Management Association and have an Energy Management qualification
· Will have a commitment to energy management, sustainability and the conservation of energy and finite resources
· Strong knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to Health and Safety and Environmental policies
· Excellent presentation skills – Reports, Spreadsheets and Powerpoint
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.