Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Fabric Technician (Carpenter) to join our Facilities Management team based at a university building in King’s Cross. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm.
- Reporting to the Site Supervisor
- To undertake Fabric repairs of the building in line with the PPM schedule ensuring that work is carried out efficiently to contract specification and client satisfaction
- To apply trade skills to carry out scheduled and reactive tasks as needed
- To order materials and services using ordering system and to update records and job sheets to certify satisfactory delivery/completion
- To oversee specialist contractors by escorting round the building and monitoring work
- Working 40 hours per week from 0800 to 1700, Monday to Friday with participation in the on-call rota
So why not you?
- Must have a City & Guilds NVQ Level II qualification in carpentry/joinery (or equivalent) or a recognised apprenticeship
- Experience in Painting & Decorating essential
- Must have prior experience of working within the maintenance/hard services area of an FM business
- Must have good IT skills
- Hard working with a can do attitude and able to work unsupervised
- Desirable to have basic understanding of L8 water hygiene and Building Management Systems
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.