Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities (Helpdesk) Administrator to join our Facilities Management team based on our secondary school contract in Peterborough. This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 0800-1700.
- To provide a professional Helpdesk service for the Peterborough Schools Contract
- To develop and maintain the corporate record documentation management systems and client systems used for recording the activity of all sub-contractors and in-house engineers (hard and soft copy), to ensure that accurate records are kept for all hard FM works carried out
- To monitor and chase compliance documentation with contractors and in-house teams in accordance with contractual arrangements and provide regular updates on progress/status
- To prepare, complete, run and update reports (weekly, monthly, etc.) as well as develop reporting tools as required (process, communication and detail) maintaining confidentiality at all times
- To monitor the CAFM system and run daily reports to review emergency, urgent and failed jobs
- To deal with queries relating to compliance
- To provide administrative support to the management team and routinely liaise/support the Operations Management Team
- Assist with the allocation of work to engineers using CAFM system
- Working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 17.00
So why not you?
- Previous administration experience and good IT skills (able to use emails, management systems, databases, Maximo/CAFM, etc.) essential, previous experience on an FM helpdesk beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Well organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to multi task in a busy work environment
- Be able to travel between sites
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.