Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Co-ordinator to join our Facilities Management team at the Royal Hospital for Children and Young People in Little France, Edinburgh. This is a permanent position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday from 08:00 – 17:00.
· To assist in the monitoring of the contract’s performance through the Performance Management System to help ensure financial deductions are kept to a minimum, escalating areas of risk and mitigating anomalies where possible
· To assist in preparation of reports and documents as required
· To support invoicing procedures on site and provide accurate financially driven information to management as requested
· To be proactive in co-ordination of Quality Assurance, including assisting with internal and external audits
· To provide basic office and telephony administration duties, including visitor and diary management, customer satisfaction surveys, travel and accommodation bookings and assist in the production of reports, meeting minutes and correspondence as and when required
· Commercial Change administration including the pricing of installation, Planned Preventative Maintenance and lifecycle works
· To support the FM Administrator by allocating and re-assigning Work Orders logged on the Maximo CAFM system, communicating with Supervisors and Engineering team on site regarding scheduling and assignment of tasks
· To monitor and review all Work Orders to ensure are logged correctly using appropriate classification, chasing the Engineers’ for updates and communicating with end user on progress and resolutions
· To monitor all Reactive and Planned Maintenance Tasks to help ensure are responded to and rectified within their Service Level Agreements, liaising with the Client using the Temporary Repair Extensions process, where appropriate
· To support the Maximo CAFM administration including raising and receipting Purchase Orders, assisting with purchasing queries and sourcing materials for the Engineering team
· To provide support with daily operation of the contract where necessary, including HR issues and information for Payroll
· To support FM Administrator in keeping all training records up to date
Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday to be worked between the hours of 8am and 5pm
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing a high level of customer service ideally in a similar environment
· Knowledge of Maximo database or similar CAFM system an advantage
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as both part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use Microsoft Office and management systems)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.