Your future duties & challenges
- Ensure the delivery of all aspects of cleaning, waste management and subcontracted services, in accordance with the agreed SLA’s
- Be responsible for effective deployment, supervision and motivation of staff to ensure that a high standard of customer care is maintained at all times
- Assist the supervisors with the co-ordination of daily cleaning schedules and periodic works as identified in the cleaning contract, and monitor the service using Maximo, cleaning monitoring sheets and other processes
- Generate and distribute monthly PPM work orders and daily reactive work orders as required
- Prepare orders related to stock procurement and assist with stock control and monthly stock count in accordance with the company’s procurement procedures
- Inform relevant managers of any problems, client or staff related, and ensure all aspects of people management are addressed via appropriate application of company procedures: e.g. attendance/performance management, training and development, recruitment, team briefs etc.
- Assist with room setups, and ad hoc requests for events as and when required
- Produce management information and reports including payroll time sheets, and holiday roster, attend and present information at client meetings
- Full time role, working hours are Monday to Friday, from 08.00 to 17.00
So why not you?
· Previous experience of supervising a team is essential
· Hold grade C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English
· Well organised with the ability to prioritise workload
· Good standard of both written and spoken communication including IT skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining good attention to detail
· Experience in using Maximo is desirable
· Desirable to be BICS qualified, or equivalent
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.