Your future duties & challenges
Intrafor is a world-renowned foundation and ground engineering specialist, aiming to provide cost-effective solutions which cope with technically-demanding specifications. Projects delivered span from geotechnical investigation and ground improvement to the construction of special foundations, such as deep diaphragm walls – for both public and private sectors.
Intrafor has a strong foothold in Asia, participated in the delivery of key landmarks, such as Hong Kong’s tallest building – ICC, and Bangkok’s Mass Rapid Transit System. Operating through VSL’s international network, Intrafor provides its specialist services to clients around the globe.
We are part of Bouygues Construction, one of the major worldwide players in the construction industry.
We have an exciting opportunity to join INTRAFOR as Geologist (Logging) in Hong Kong.
As a Geologist (Logging), you will:
· Be responsible for logging rock and soil samples one site
· Have the opportunity to manage ground investigation sites and drilling teams
· Ensure Health & Safety rules are respected (regular inspections), manage equipment and materials
So why not you?
· Degree holder in Geology or Earth Science
· GEO-approved logging geologist
· Minimum 3 - 10 years of previous working experience in G.I. contractor
· Proficient in PC applications
· Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
· Great communication and interpersonal skills
· Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Geologist
- GEO-approved logging geologist
- Previous working experience in G.I. contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.