Your future duties & challenges
Perform Verification and Validation activities in CYP D&C project supporting the RM+V&V Lead(s), and deliver required outcomes on time, within budget and with high quality of deliverables. The Verification and Validation tasks are performed as integrated with Requirements Management (RM) function, supporting other Systems Engineering and Assurance activities, such as configuration management, systems integration, testing and commissioning, systems assurance activities as required from time to time.
Main key accountabilities:
- Perform Verification and Validation (V&V) activities in TAS PPP project as integrated with Requirements Management (RM) function, delivering the required outcomes on time, within budget and with high quality of deliverables
- Participate in the development and review of management plans and technical processes related to verification and validation in compliance with the customer requirements
- Establish/ implement standards for conduct of technical review, inspection, testing, audits, etc. setting up relevant forms, checklists, guidelines
- Monitor and support the V&V activities undertaken in design teams including development and delivery of V&V plans, specifications and related records
- Establish traceability of V&V activities and their results to relevant requirements including related standards. Prepare Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Verification Cross Reference Matrix (VCRM) to support Stage Gate Reviews
- Participate in system level verification and validation activities supporting the system integration, testing and commissioning team on various tasks
- Guide and mentor project teams on development and delivery of technical specifications and design/ construction/ test packages to ensure that relevant requirements are fulfilled from RM and V&V perspective
- Collaborate with the T&S PPP alliance teams, subcontractors and stakeholders a project staff on the V&V process, development and delivery of related specifications
- Change management skills with ability to influence and drive
- Undertake other activities in the system lifecycle including and not limited to configuration management, requirement management, system interfaces and integration, and systems assurance as required from time to time.
So why not you?
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or equivalent degree
- Chartered Engineer, RPEQ or other equivalent certification
- Prior experience in the infrastructure industry handling project engineering, design reviews, systems integration, testing and commissioning activities with sound domain knowledge in one or two disciplines related to Rail and related infrastructure
- Exposure to other activities in the systems engineering lifecycle and ability to undertake system design, system interfaces, systems assurance and configuration management activities as required
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively with good written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Prior experience in Verification and Validation methodologies, tools, techniques, FRACAS/ Defect Management Systems and V&V tracking in Requirement Management Systems
- Familiarity with IEC 15288, EN 5012x, IEEE 1012 standards and their contained V&V process requirements
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.