Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing and Communications team in London, Waterloo.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Design and produce in-house marketing collateral including video, print, digital and social content
- Shoot and edit videos, record audio
- Produce infographics and other visual imagery
- Design presentation templates for the wider business
- Be comfortable working on long term strategic campaigns as well as reactive content
- Be responsible for corporate brands; ensuring that brand values, identities and propositions are always portrayed correctly and consistently
So why not you?
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe software; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects
- Experience shooting videos, recording audio and knowledge of video editing software
- A degree-level professional qualification in Graphic Design or similar, or at least 4 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated and highly organised
- Experience of designing for both web and offline
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to present a well-executed portfolio demonstrating examples of previous projects
- Experience with WordPress websites an advantage
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.