Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Hard FM & Compliance Manager to join our Facilities Management team maintaining two secondary school buildings in Peterborough. This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, from 8am-5pm.
- Reporting to the Contract Manager
- To supervise the M&E/Fabric team and specialist contractors ensuring work is carried out to contract specification and client satisfaction
- To assist in planning work for direct and contract labour, ensure this work is carried out within cost and time targets and that accurate records of work carried out are maintained
- To ensure allocation and completion of work in accordance with the performance monitoring system
- To liaise with the Contract Manager to ensure that service delivery is delivered to standard
- To monitor staff performance and deal with any HR issues
- To undertake RP/AP duties and support other locations as necessary
- Working 40 hours per week from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
So why not you?
- Qualified to HNC/ONC, or equivalent, in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Proven track record within maintenance/hard services
- Able to demonstrate good people management skills - supervisory experience to include dealing with absence, performance issues, appraisals, training and recruitment
- Full clean driving license
- Computer literate
- Good communication and customer focused with a can-do attitude
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.