Your future duties & challenges
· To provide a professional
· To provide a professional Helpdesk service to the Hospital and Bouygues E&S contracts
· To receive calls in hours and out of hours with professional manner
· To support the planned maintenance programme by printing off job dockets and returning to the system when complete
· To provide a professional approach towards customers and their needs
· To provide administration support to the department
Hours are ‘as and when required’ / zero hours.
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing excellent customer service ideally on a helpdesk
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use Microsoft Office and management systems)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Ability to multi task in a busy work environment
· Knowledge of a CAFM system (Maximo) desirable
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.