Your future duties & challenges
· Reporting to the Helpdesk Supervisor
· To provide a proactive and professional FM Helpdesk service to our client at Broomfield Hospital
· To respond to calls and log jobs onto the computerised facilities management software system (MAXIMO)
· To provide updates and feedback to customers regarding the progress of their requests
· To provide general administration support
· Working 37.5 hours per week rotating shifts: 06:00 – 14:00/14:00 – 22:00/22:00 – 06:00, Monday to Friday, to include all Bank Holidays
So why not you?
· Ideally will have experience in a similar role
· Will be a strong communicator with the ability to liaise with colleagues and clients
· Will be a committed team player
· Will have excellent administration, organisational and problem solving skills
· Will have a good working knowledge of IT with experience of using Microsoft Office
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including training & development opportunities.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.