Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies & Services currently has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our Facilities Management team in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a permanent full-time position working 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri on a shift pattern working 8 hours per day between the hours of 0700 and 1900.
· Provide a first class Helpdesk service to the National Operations Centre
· Support the Helpdesk Controller by receiving calls, logging on Maximo, allocating tasks to operational staff and reporting back to the end user/customers
· Raising and receipting purchase orders in Maximo
· Support the planned maintenance programme by reviewing the assignment of job tickets
· Supporting the Helpdesk Controller in advising of the Company’s invoicing requirements, taking recovery action as necessary on Maximo and in accordance with standard procedures
· Provide administrative support to the Helpdesk Controller and Facilities Management Team as required, maintaining strict confidentiality at all times
· Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 0700 and 1900.
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing a high level of customer service, ideally in a similar environment
· Knowledge of Maximo database or similar CAFM system an advantage
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to prioritise workload
· Must have good IT skills (able to use Microsoft Office and management systems)
· Able to work as both part of a team and autonomously
· Must be able to work shift patterns
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.