Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to the Support Services Manager
- To provide a professional and flexible helpdesk and administration support service
- To work as part of the helpdesk team receiving calls, emails and visitors, logging service requests on the FM work management system, booking resources and responding to queries
- To report back to the end user/customer on the progress of jobs they have requested
- To ensure delivery of consistently high standards of customer service, presenting a professional and polite image to all customers
- To undertake training in Conference Suite Concierge duties and provide cover as and when needed
- Working a 40 hour week;
Monday to Friday, working 8 hour shifts between 07:30 – 19:30
So why not you?
- Previous reception or customer service experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a commitment to high standards
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to work as part of a team
- Good knowledge of MS Office and be a competent IT user
An organised approach to work and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on your own initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Previous training in Health & Safety and Customer Care is not essential but would be an advantage
- Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.