Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Energies and Services has an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our team providing Facilities Management maintenance at Southmead Hospital in Bristol. This is a permanent position working NIGHTS 37.5hrs per week on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working either the early or the late night shift as detailed below:
Early night shift from 18:30 – 05:30, 10.5 hours + 30 min lunch break
Late night shift from 20:30 – 07:30, 10.5 hours + 30 min lunch break.
Both patterns have a 6 hour daytime training day every 8 weeks.
· To provide a professional FM Helpdesk service
· To receive calls and enter the details onto the CAFM system to enable the works to be completed
Contact relevant subcontractor and co-ordinate site visits
· To support the planned maintenance programme by generating jobs and updating the system when work is complete
· Raise Purchase Orders, invoicing, and other ad-hoc administration support to the department
· Working hours are 37.5 per week on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing excellent customer service ideally in a helpdesk environment
· Knowledge of a CAFM system desirable – Maximo
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use email, management systems, databases)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Good timekeeper and reliable
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.