Your future duties & challenges
· To provide a professional FM Helpdesk service
· To receive calls and enter the details onto the CAFM system to enable the works to be completed
To contact relevant subcontractors and co-ordinate site visits
· To support the planned maintenance programme by generating jobs and updating the system when work is complete
· To raise Purchase Orders, invoicing and provide other ad-hoc administration support to the department
· Working 37.5 hours per week, 7am-7pm, 5 days out of 7 with 1 hour unpaid break
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
· Must have experience of providing excellent customer service ideally in a Helpdesk environment
· Knowledge of a CAFM system desirable – Maximo
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Must have good IT skills (able to use email, management systems, databases)
· Well organised and able to prioritise workload
· Good timekeeper and reliable
· Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.