Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to the Senior Operations Manager
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the Hygiene Services department: managing all aspects of cleaning and waste management, and subcontracted services in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) including external and internal grounds maintenance
- To manage and lead the team leaders and supervisors, front line staff and subcontractors to ensure that a high level of customer care is maintained at all times
- To ensure that the team perform all tasks to the highest standard and is suitably resourced at all times by organising shift rota; this will also involve collating time sheets and other payroll documents; ensure effective communication to handover the shift
- To organise and supervise periodic PPMs requiring special resources; to include preparing documentation for additional works/variations
- To manage the budget including, stock, tools and maintenance
- To recruit, train and develop the team including appraisals and management of HR issues
- Hours are Monday to Friday 07.00 – 16.00, 40 hours a week
So why not you?
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within an FM environment including experience of managing people
BIFM,BISCS,IOSH qualifications is preferable
- Will have familiarity in deep cleaning and cleaning equipment
- Must be well organised with a flexible attitude and adaptable approach
- Must possess good IT and communication skills
- Will have good interpersonal skills and sound problem solving ability
- Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.