Your future duties & challenges
Overall HR responsibility for Human Resources in Central Europe for VSL, based in Bern in Switzerland, and covering Switzerland, Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Responsible for the recruitment, induction and contract life-cycle for all staff
- Business partner to the Area Director and the heads of the Profit Centres
- Advice and support to managers and employees in their roles
- Prepare, apply and provide follow up of the Training Plan
- Provide HR KPIs and analyses to Senior Management and VSL Group
- Develop and ensure proper application of HR and Admin policies in your perimeter.
- Liaise with payroll department in preparation of the monthly payroll
- Prepare and facilitate the Employee Committee in cooperation with the Local Manager
- Driver of the main Group HR processes of remuneration, talent management and annual appraisals
- Responsible for certain VSL-wide Group HR development initiatives
So why not you?
You are an HR generalist with experience
- Holder of a relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Professional courage and capacity to influence
- Commercial Drive
- Passion for learning
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capacity to take decisions
- Good cultural awareness
You have the desire to be part of a truly international company and dynamic, multi-cultural team.
Your native language is German or French and you are fluent in English
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.