Your future duties & challenges
- Reports to the Team Leader/Duty Manager
- Undertakes general cleaning duties in nominated areas
- Carries out additional cleaning duties to agreed schedules for work
- Keeps the environment clean, tidy and to a high standard
- Working hours are Monday-Friday 18.00-22.00.
So why not you?
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar role/environment would be an advantage but not essential (training will be given on cleaning equipment)
- High standard of work with attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible can-do approach with a willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Previous health and safety training would be an advantage
- Please note - Employment in this post is dependent upon obtaining security clearance. This requires 5 years residency in the UK and a valid passport.
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.