Your future duties & challenges
- Should have experience of Min 6 – 8 years in Indirect Taxes in public accounting firm (Big4 preferred) and/ or MNC handling Indirect tax under Previous Tax Regime and
- Goods &Service Tax (GST). Overall experience of Minimum 12 to 15 years in the same field ispreferred. Previous experiences in a construction company should be a plus
- Should be well versed with GST Act & Rules.
Should be well versed with legal compliance related to Indirect taxes in India apart from handling all old tax regime legacy cases under VAT, Service Tax, Excise & Customs.
Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Indirect Taxes in India for the Current Tax regime Under GST & also previous tax regime (VAT, Service Tax, Excise & Customs laws).
So why not you?
- Good knowledge in MS-office and SAP is plus.
- Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project
management will be advantageous.
- Guiding & updating the Contracts division with proper tax strategy including framing of tax clauses in the offer/contract documents.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous working system.
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive.
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Independent Manager who can work
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.