Your future duties & challenges
VSL Bouygues TP, the specialist in prestressed and cable-stayed concrete structures, foundations and soil engineering is looking for an Industrial/Mechanical Engineer to take part in the management of its maintenance team in Hong Kong !
Your role within the equipment department will be :
Follow-up of the maintenance of the equipment (hydraulic pumps / jacks, etc...):
- Control of the quality follow-up
- Assistance on site
Implementation of new processes
- Digitalization / Digitization
- Documentation classification
- Rationalization of parts
Documentary upgrade of the different materials
- Testing of new equipment
- Proposal of new equipment / Improvement of existing equipment
So why not you?
- You are a recent graduate and looking for an internationnal experience
- Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge is required
- Programming knowledge / computer awareness will be emphasized
- English will be your working language and must be mastered
- Although not required, Cantonese and Chinese reading would be valued
- You enjoy working in a team and know how to adapt to new multicultural environments
- You are curious and analytical mind and have an excellent interpersonal skill
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.