Your future duties & challenges
Bouygues Construction Information Technologies (BYCN IT) is the IT branch of Bouygues Construction, a global player in the building, civil works, energies and services sectors. Bouygues Construction operates at all points of the value chain of projects: finance, design, construction and facilities management (operation and maintenance). On every continent, our employees devise and develop solutions that help improve the environment and everybody's lives.
As part of Bouygues Construction, the mission of BYCN IT is to provide the members of Bouygues Construction with IT services of high quality fitting with their businesses and to deploy solutions to improve communication and people collaboration through worldwide network. BYCN IT has offices in France, Morocco and Vietnam.
We are looking forward to cooperating with talented and motivated people.
- System and Application support end user at Level 1-2
- Local system admin server/network Level 1-2
- Hardware Support and Troubleshooting
- Provide day-to-day support to ensure the smooth running of the computers/ mobile devices, network devices, printers as well as end users' requirements & company policies
- Meeting support (internal /external): support Video conference, MS Team meeting, presentation
- Inventory Management of Hardware equipment related to IT.
- Monitoring backup and network infrastructure.
- Good background on System/Network
- Strong experience with network related issues (switches, routers, LAN, VPN) to help isolate problems to a specific device, port, protocol, etc
- Experience Microsoft system, especially Office 365, AD,Outlook, Windows 10, SCCM, Intune
- 1 year or more relevant experience supporting end users.
- Fluent in English
- French is a big plus
- Good communication, friendly
- Strict and methodic
- Well-organized, Having customer services mindset
- Team spirit and autonomy
- Cares about delivery quality
- Strong sense of responsibility, continuous improvement and able work independently
So why not you?
- Great Teamwork
- International, friendly, proactive, supportive workplace
- Extensive coaching and training
- In-depth knowledge sharing sessions
- Career growth opportunities
- Agile mindset
- Annual teambuilding activities - Company trip
- Sport, personal activities sponsor
- Compulsory Insurance and Premium health insurance
- Annual health check-up
- 21 leave days (sick leave included)
- 1 additional leave days for 3-year working
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period
- Up to 2-month performance bonus
- Dell laptop and external monitor for your work
- Work from home 2 days/ week
- Nice open office with free cake – candy – coffee – tea…
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.