Your future duties & challenges
Leading role requiring a thorough understanding of engineering building services installation and maintenance techniques. To apply trade skills and experience to ensure the satisfactory completion of allocated maintenance, breakdown repairs, installation, new and refurbishment works.
Working hours: 12 Hour Day Shifts, Four-on four-off
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.
So why not you?
- A trade apprenticeship and relevant current qualifications, such as City & Guilds / BTEC National Diploma / NVQ 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical discipline
- Experience in building services and knowledge of air handling plant and water hygiene is required
- Experience in a Healthcare environment is advantageous with knowledge of medical gases
- Willingness to attain cross skilling
- IT Literate
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate good planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to show examples of using initiative and judgement to resolve problems
- ISOH or equivalent H&S training preferred
In addition, you’ll benefit from:
Innovative training possibilities based on progressive logic
An attractive mobility policy
A dynamic salary
The Group’s employee savings scheme
Additional benefits: Top-up health insurance, retirement plan, peer support committee, housing scheme, etc.
These items apply fully or partially depending on the type of contract and your location.